|nikki ♫ (fascinates) wrote in ofurotaimu,|
@ 2011-02-02 01:12 am UTC
|Entry tags:||! modpost|
• We have a new mod for ofurotaimu and she is stephieku. I'm sure those of you who frequent twitter or who are habitual commenters already know her. She'll be helping me maintain the comm, attend to tags, update w/ news and everything. She's going to have a big job ahead of her so welcome her warmly :D. If you need to contact her, her (and other mods') info is in our profile page.
• We also have mods for our tumblr account. YES. We have a tumblr account for those who aren't aware ^^;. New utattemita videos are posted in the tumblr account so if you want to be updated daily, please check it out. Our mods for tumblr are southerncross and seraphictune. They'll be responsible for making sure it is updated daily.
• I am nearing completion of the writeups for the Vocaloid Midyear Rankings (latter 2010). You can find them all under this tag. If you want to know what songs ruled the year 2010 or if you want to see if you missed awesome songs in the past year, please do look at them!
• The newspool for February is up so please check it out for updates and if you know of any news, please leave them in the comments.
• Another important part of this update is this: Namahousou Scheduler. Yes, we decided to go through with this and hope we are successful in updating it. Feel free to link to namahousou not listed in the post in the comments. Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of namahousou done daily, here are criteria we have to follow in linking namahousou. You can link to a namahousou only if they meet 1-2 conditions:
- it must be an important event (e.g., daikaigi, undokai, nicoraji, etc.)
- it must be a reserved namahousou (i.e., not yet occurred) because it allows timeshifting even by free accounts
- it must be by a producer or utaite that has an existing tag in the community. there are TONS of ps and utaites holding namas everyday, we cannot include all of them.
Past namahousou, ongoing namahousou w/o timeshifts are not allowed. Sorry. It's to make the post fair to those with free accounts who cannot watch TS afterwards or who cannot watch full shows. Of course, exception is the daikaigi, since it's a main Nico event. More info on the post itself.
And that's it! I am still very busy with work and it won't be settling down any time soon, but I am managing my time well so far. Thank you to everyone who pitched in and helped me when I was so busy, especially to the new mods who helped with updating, especially the utaite spotlight.
By the way, in the spotlights, if you like the utaite or producer in them, don't be scared/hesitant to put your thoughts in the comments. For some reason a lot of producers and some utaite end up reading their spotlights (sometimes I link them to it lolol) so they'll be really glad if they see comments from their fans! Think of your comment as a little thing in return to them giving you happiness w/ their songs. Thank you!
Also, on an unrelated note...people in twitter: #banaofurotaimu. I don't even. Why? Also: #bananaikus <-- banana haikus. We have officially gone insane.
If you have any questions, suggestions, spam, etc., feel free to post comments!