- ! utattemita,
- * weekly utaran,
- p: machigerita,
- u: *airi,
- u: _ _,
- u: ahou no sakata,
- u: akatin,
- u: alilem,
- u: ayaponzu,
- u: chage,
- u: comel,
- u: dom,
- u: ene,
- u: funi,
- u: gantou,
- u: gero,
- u: glutamine,
- u: guriri,
- u: halyosy,
- u: hana,
- u: hashiyan,
- u: hyadain,
- u: jegyll,
- u: jun☆jun,
- u: keisen,
- u: keisuke,
- u: keysuke,
- u: kogeinu,
- u: kuripurin,
- u: kurokun,
- u: kushi,
- u: mokou,
- u: nana,
- u: nano,
- u: nayugorou,
- u: nayuta,
- u: noaru,
- u: nobunaga,
- u: old,
- u: owata,
- u: rimokon,
- u: riseha,
- u: ritsuka,
- u: senka,
- u: shounent,
- u: so-ma,
- u: teksy,
- u: un-c,
- u: urata,
- u: uta no ob,
- u: wataame,
- u: yu-k@,
- u: yuu,
- u: yuuto
A bit late, but I tried my best to post this this week. The past week was a bit uninteresting for me but this week there's quite a lot of good and cracked ones (lol!). Glutamine wins the most uploads award for uploading tons, probably to promote his upcoming album. The rest are quite special, too, so please don't miss them!
↑# - the song moved up from a previous top 30 rank
↓# - song moved down from a previous top 30 rank
↵ - song is a re-entry to the top 30 rankings
I'll be including the weekly top ten and the overall top thirty of the week. Links to the nicovideo are included as well as some information. You may download the .mp3 file by inputting the link @ nicosound. Enjoy!
English Nico Nico Link
original Nico Nico Douga Link
NEW UPLOAD RANKING
01. “え？あぁ、そう。 バンドアレンジ”を歌ってみた アホの坂田・ちゃげ
• Eh? Aa, Sou. -band arrange- [Ahou no Sakata x Chage]
• Ahou no Sakata; Chage
• Hatsune Miku original by papiyon
• overall rank: 31 I'm so amused by Ahou no Sakata's voice here. It just...changes without warning pffffft. Also, Chage sounds pretty good here!
02. 「Brand New Day」を歌ってみた ver.nayuta
• Brand New Day [nayuta]
• Megurine Luka original by afafaf
• overall rank: 32 After all this time, Nayuta still sounds as adorable as ever.
03. 【約300桁】『パラメタ』で覚える円周率 by 石敢當【替え歌】
• (Parody) Parameter [Gantou]
• Hatsune Miku original by 40mP
• overall rank: 39 I actually didn't understand what's going on here but as usual, Gantou surprises me with his uploads.
04. のうぜんかつら 歌ってみたSUKEごろう
• Nouzenkatsura [KEISUKE x Nayugorou]
• KEISUKE; Nayugorou
• original by Andou Yuuko.
• overall rank: 41 KEISUKE long time no see ;___;. He is really a good balladeer, so I recommend you check out his other uploads. As for Nayugorou, she always has a sweet, solid voice and it worked well with KEISUKE's rougher tone.
05. ラストソング 歌ってみた【ノラ船長】
• Last Song [Nora Senchou]
• Megurine Luka original by fatmanP
• overall rank: 42 OMG It's been so long since I've heard this song! I understand that most singers who cover fatmanP songs use autotune to fit in to his melody, but this one's a bit overdone. But it's probably just me ^^;.
• Refrain [Keysuke]
• Hatsune Miku original by OutputP
• overall rank: 46 Even though I'm totally biased towards Keysuke, I don't feel this song much, probably because the autotune distorted his wonderful voice and it kind of sounds different after that :(.
07. 【クワガタにチョップしたらタイムスリップした】歌ってみた。 un:c
• Kuwagata ni Chop-shitara Time Slip Shita [un:c]
• GUMI original by ManbouP
• overall rank: 53 Title means "When I Karate-chopped the Stag Beetle, There was a Time Slip". A name I haven't seen for quite a while! Quite a haphazardly wild way of singing, but it's adorable in it's own way, I guess XD.
• Nostalgic Dream Girl [Akatin]
• Hatsune Miku original by Tohma
• overall rank: 57 Akatin's covers are a hit or miss with me and this one, I didn't really feel much ^^;. I think it's the way it's sung, so even though I'm impressed by the high pitches, the song just didn't stick with me.
• Kimi ni Tsumugu Shirabe [Kushi]
• This is an original song composed by Team Aburitoro-don, which Kushi is also part of.
• overall rank: 58 Kushi is so pretty ;_________;. This song is composed by her and Sashimi, and I personally think the song, while sounding like a typical Team Aburitoro-don song, is perfect with her voice. I like how the song becomes almost muffled at times to highlight her wonderful long notes and high reaches. I am not much into the PV's theme but she's so pretty I don't mind at all.
10. バイビーベイビーサヨウナラ 歌ってみた＿teksy
• Bye-bi Baby Sayonara [teksy]
• Hatsune Miku original by saiB
• overall rank: 61 Teksy is not really someone I'm familiar with but he wowed me last week and he wowed me again with this number. His voice is not very powerful or loud but he makes up for it with style and an overall "kakkoii" aura especially at the choruses.
11. 【佳仙ver.】 trick art ! 【歌ってみました♪(*´ω｀*)】
• trick art! [Keisen]
• Kagamine Rin original by DATEKEN
• overall rank: 64 From her "Eat Me" cover, I've really admired Keisen's talent for cutesy jazz and the flexibility of her voice. This is another example of her jazz prowess.
12. 【そ～ま】rain stops,good-bye歌わせて頂きました【りせは】
• rain stops, goodbye [So-ma x Riseha]
• So-ma, Riseha
• Hatsune Miku original by NioP
• overall rank: 65 Not my favorite collab (I'm very much an Amu x Riseha fan!) but So-ma's low voice coupled with Riseha's womanly voice (which she uses more often now!) is so pretty and sad at the same time. The cover also feels a wee bit more dramatic than what I'm used to and though old, the song just tears at my heart all over again.
• Kurisumasu ga Chikai no de Jingle Bell de Warau [OLD]
• overall rank: 68 Actually, I don't get much of this, OLD-san ;___;.
• We Go! [Owata]
• original from One Piece
• overall rank: 69 I am just amused at how Owata manages to cover all these anime songs so amazingly.
• Romantic Breaker [Kurokun]
• Hatsune Miku original by PistonP/Nakanishi
• overall rank: 75 Kurokun's voice here is not moe or cutesy as most of the other singers who covered this song, but her low-pitched, slightly rockish voice brings a nice twist to it.
OVERALL WEEKLY RANKING
• Ama no Jaku [Glutamine x Hashiyan]
• Glutamine; Hashiyan
• GUMI original by 164
• Title means "Heaven's Weakness". I really, really like this and I'm not even a fan of either. The combination of Glutamine's screams and Hashiyan's rap sounds so awesome.
• Rinne [Glutamine]
• Hatsune Miku original by hachi
• Glutamine is on a roll because of the release of his debut album via EXIT TUNES this December 28.
03. 【PONPONPON】歌ってみた ver.Gero
• PONPONPON [Gero]
• original by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
• This is another case of it's so bad it's awesome Gero song (as with his Nade nade). You just can't stop listening to it sobs.
• (Parody) Chibi Maru 1000% [Jun☆Jun]
• This is a parody of Maji Love 1000% from Uta no Prince-sama
05. 【ナノ × ダルビッシュP】 magenta 【オリジナルコラボ曲】
• magenta [nano x DevilishP]
• ↓05 This is an original song which is part of Nano's debut album "Nanoir".
06. 【栗プリン のぶなが グリリ ENE わたあめ】Lollipop Factory 歌ってみた
• Lollipop Factory [collab]
• original by OSTER Project
• This is a song featuring Korean utaite Kuripurin as Miku, Nobunaga as MEIKO, Guriri as Rin, ENE as Luka, and Wataame as GUMI.
• Maji Love 1000% [collab]
• original song from Uta no Prince-sama
• This is a collaboration including Ari, yu-k@, Na-ta, OK2, Shuiro, and Ayaponzu*
• Ah, Subarashiki Nyansei [__]
• GUMI and Kagamine Len original by Nem
• Title means "Ah, the Wonders of a Cat's Life". Hahaha OMG FFFF I'm dying.
• Hikari no Yukue [Yuuto]
• GUMI original by buzzG
• Title means "The Light's Course". Yuuto sounds so different when he's singing high notes. And it's awesome.
10. 「My Dearest / supercell」を歌ってみた。【halyosy】
• My Dearest [halyosy]
• original by supercell
11. 【歌ってみたよ☆】バトルサブウェイ -地底の廃人線-【歌ってみました】
• Battle Subway ~Chitei no Haijinsen [Uta no OB]
• original parody
12. 【のぶなが】反逆リスペクト うたってみた
• Hangyaku Respect [Nobunaga]
• GUMI original by RecruitP
• Title means "Respect for Rebellion". Nobunaga sounds really adorable here but she is drowned by the loud music ;;. It would've been better to up her voice a bit more so she'll sound stronger against the guitars.
• Senbonzakura [Glutamine]
• Hatsune Miku original by KurousaP
• ↓08 Title means "A Thousand Cherry Blossoms".
14. FF7 戦闘BGM 「更に闘う者達」 に歌詞を付けて歌ってみた
• FF7 Battle BGM "Sara ni Tatakaumono-tachi [Funiimouto]
• original from Final Fantasy 7
15. 【どMxジギル】え？あぁ、そう。 変態2人で歌ってみた【どロリ】
• Eh? Aa, Sou [DoM x Jegyll]
• DoM; Jegyll
• Hatsune Miku original by papiyon
16. ブラックキャット 歌ってみた 染香
• Black Cat [Senka]
• Hatsune Miku original by Hi-tonP
• It's my first time hearing Senka sing a simple but solid rock song like this. Despite the lack of his usual adlibs and twists, I like this.
• Fall Anime 2011 OP songs [collab]
• As usual, the awesome team of musicians and singers have banded again to release the collection of fall anime themes, 26 songs in all.
18. 正義粉砕 歌ってみた＿teksy
• Seigi Funsai [teksy]
• GUMI original by Maki
• ↑55 Title means "Demolition of Righteousness".
19. 初めての恋が終わる時 歌ってみた 【リツカ】
• Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki [Ritsuka]
• Hatsune Miku original by ryo
• ↑22 Title means "When First Love Ends".
• Zannen V-Kei (Cage) [Mokou]
• original by Dir en Grey
• Hahaha I don't get it but I'm so amused ffffff
21. 【ななれむ】COOLISH WALKを歌わせていただきました
• COOLISH WALK [Nana x Alilem]
• Nana; Alilem
• original from the series WORKING!!
• I don't know about WORKING!! or its songs but Alilem and Nana again makes a wonderful pair. Nana sounds so cute with Alilem's speedy rapping.
22. 【歌ってみた】 One Less Lonely Girl 【弾き語り風】
• One Less Lonely Girl [ShounenT]
• original by Justin Bieber
• ↓13 I couldn't believe this either, don't worry XD.
• Bad Apple -Traditional Japanese ver- [Kyounosuke]
24. GARNET CROWのまぼろしを歌わせていただきました（コゲ犬）
• Maboroshi [Kogeinu]
• original by Garnet Crow
• I love Maboroshi ;;; And fffff Kogeinu sounds so womanly here.
• Keisei Gi Uta [Noaru]
• Hatsune Miku original by MUSIKADELIK
• Title means "Beautiful Courtesan's Song". So far I haven't heard a good cover of this song and I've always listened only to the Vocaloid original...well, until now. While I still like the Miku version more, I have to admire Noir's way of singing. She tends to get a bit drowned at the strong parts, but she carries throughout very well.
26. 【オリジナルPV付き】初恋の絵本 -男性視点ver-歌ってみた！ りもこん
• Hatsukoi no Ehon -Dansei Shiten ver.- [Rimokon]
• GUMI original by HoneyWorks
• This is a male "version" of the song, complete with an original PV. Rimokon kind of tried so hard to sound cute in the song, and it kind of failed a bit, but he is still awesome (also the art. so so lovely).
27. 自己中心的快楽主義者の嗜好への妄想癖s(ry 歌ってみた－遊
• Jikochuushinteki Kairakushuugisha no Shikou he no Mousougekis(ry [Yuu]
• Nekomura Iroha original by SamisenshihandaiP
• Title means "Fantasies of a Self-Centered Hedonist". I always saw this song as a random mess that sounds a bit hypnotic in a good way but when Yuu covered it it was layered with even more unusual creepy feel.
28. クリスマス？なにそれ？美味しいの？2011Ver. 【ヒャダイン】
• Kurisumasu? Nani sore oishii no? 2011 version [Hyadain]
• Senbonzakura [Machigerita]
• Hatsune Miku original by KurousaP
• ↑36 Title means "A Thousand Cherry Blossoms". How can Machige add a bit of creepiness to this song I'll never...
• Jinsei Reset Button [Urata]
• GUMI original by kemu
• Title means Life's Reset Button. Urata
1. Kurisumasu? Nani sore oishii no? 2010 Ver. (Hyadain)
2. Parfait Mayoryoshka (Ahou no Sakata x A24)
3. Rinne (Dasoku)
4. Pokemoshka (Himawari)
5. Calc. -piano version- (Wotamin)
• Tururira Tariraturira (yim)
• Sacred Secret (Zuh)
• Chigau Sora (Tsunako)
• Colorful World (Kimi)
• Track (hone)
• Baby Cruising Love (hana x comel x *airi)