|nikki ♫ (fascinates) wrote in ofurotaimu,|
@ 2012-04-01 10:39 am UTC
|Entry tags:||! modpost|
This is our main community, but our official aggregate site is at ofurotaimu.net. We also have the following sister/branch sites:
• banaofurotaimu → our fanworks community
• onsenjikan → our Vocaloid/Utattemita song translations comm
• ofuro @ twitter → our official twitter
• ofuro @ tumblr → our official tumblr page
• ofuro @ fb → our official facebook page
• ofuro @ last.fm → our official last.fm page
Of course, joining the other sites is not compulsory. You can also see updates from our twitter and onsenjikan in our main aggregate site.
If you are a new visitor/new fan, here are what you need to do before you delve into the fandom/this comm!
• make a Nico Nico Douga account,
• read the rules of the community, and
• read a brief intro to utattemita (if you are a new fan).
• introduce yourself! <-- please!
Here are some guides which can help you catch up/get by:
• a guide to using nicosound
• a small list of nico nico douga vocabulary
• a list of guides on how to register and get by in nico nico douga
- You can see the rest of our guides here
All our posts here are tagged so make full use of the tags!
• ! vocaloid, ! utattemita, ! utau will lead you to all posts under that group
• ! locked posts are those you cannot access unless you join the comm 
• * tags are all the ranking writeups
• @ are all the spotlight posts (producers and singers)
• a tags are all the alerts, news and information posts
• m tags are musician names
• p tags are producer names
• u tags are utaite names
• i tags are indie artists which do not belong to utattemita or vocaloid
 ofurotaimu is mostly public, but if you want to access locked posts, you have to join the community. You can join us by using your dreamwidth account or your OPENID (LJ, Blogspot, etc.) accounts :). If you do not have a dreamwidth account but would like to have one, feel free to ask me for an invite code! <3
Enjoy your stay!