|nikki ♫ (fascinates) wrote in ofurotaimu,|
@ 2010-05-04 10:27 pm UTC
↑# - the song moved up from a previous top 30 rank
↓# - song moved down from a previous top 30 rank
↵ - song is a re-entry to the top 30 rankings
original nicovideo link
The songs are arranged from 1-30, please be reminded :).
01. ARiA (Hatsune Miku) - TokuP
- With the amazing PV, nice Miku tuning and TokuP's reputation as a producer, this is bound to be one of the top songs for the week. The PV is just stunning and Miku's non-screechy voice is great. One thing though, is that the song totally sounds like SPiCA and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.
02. Yubikiri (Hatsune Miku) - scop
- I love this song's intro and visuals. It creates a cabaret-like feel with me for some reason. I also like the part where Miku goes, "Ah, ah, ahh!" in different pitches. So cute. Miku just sounds a bit disjointed at times, but the melody makes up for it. Pianoooooo.
03. Sakurazensen Ijou Nashi (Hatsune Miku) - WataruP
- ↑11 Now this is one song that has totally grown on me. I love it to bits. Miku still doesn't sound Miku to me LOL. And the covers for this song are great.
04. Life size (Hatsune Miku) - 40mP
- This song is of the same title as 40mP's album coming out this month. This is your usual 40mP pop-ish song XD. The guitars and drums are good and I'm reminded why I like 40mP's tuning of Miku.
05. Holography (Gumi) - DevilishP
- DevilishPPPPPPPPPPPP /coughs. I love final letter so much so I'm thrilled to hear that he has a new Gumi song XD (this is the...third Gumi work, I think?). His Gumi is always so LOW and rockish.
06. Kami no Namae ni Ochiru Mono (Hatsune Miku) - kaoling
- ↓03 kaoling's amazing Miku song drops a little. I absolutely adore this kind of songs and this song's melody is just so...Celtic fantasy-like? But yappari, I can't get used to Miku's voice here.
07. Mylist Dame! (Kagamine Rin) - LiveP
- ↓02 This needs more mylists /shot for corniness.
08. Yowamushi Montblanc (GUMI) - Deco*27
- ↓06 DECO's falling, but the fact that he's stayed long in the top 10 with GUMI is awesome.
09. Honogurai Hiru (Kagamine Rin) - HOWRING
- Mixed feelings again. As I have with HOWRING's works XD;. The song is really cool, the PV amazing, but Rin sounds lacking.
10. Heartbeat Clocktower (Kaito) - mothy
- Oh my, oh my! AkunoP's Kaito <33. I've established mothy's works as fast verses devoid of difficult tuning but for some reason, they do not sound off. It could be because of the melody.
11. Melancholic (Kagamine Rin) - Junky
- ↓01 Catchy song drops from the top ten, but it's still catchy. I hear myself humming it.
12. la malagrava peto (Hatsune Miku) - k-waves lab
- Does anyone know the reason for the boost? It's amazing, btw. The melody at the start, just ...wonderful.
13. Gekkou no Kuro (Kaito) - MachigeritaP
- Come to think of it, I've never heard Machige's Kaito. I think Kaito fits well with Machige's dark themes. The continuous piano melody here is noteworthy. This is also one of those few Machige works which I can watch without scaring myself.
14. 10000001 colors (Megurine Luka) - NataP
- This is such a dreamy song. For some reason the beginning reminds me of AVTechNo. Luka sounds great with the music at the chorus, but she sounds a bit drowned by the beats.
15. AGE (Hatsune Miku) - M@SATOSHI
- The Miku append works are starting to appear, this is one of them. The bass beats in this song reminds me of DECO*27 (only in slow mode LOL). Miku definitely sounds good. So smooth-sounding. However, Miku's voice is so soft the best kind of drowns her in some parts. The high parts are O_O;.
16. innovation (Hatsune Miku) - KuchibashiP
- I find this song really cute.
17. Gaichuu (Hatsune Miku) - UtsuP
- ↓09 It still scares me ;;;.
18. Hatsuyukisou ka (Hatsune Miku) - ShoushouP
- SO CUTE!
19. Michikaze Soraka (Kaito) - ShigotoshiteP
- I'm biased towards Shigotoshite's works. Yeah. ♥.
20. Draft (Kaito) - ShinjouP
- I've always loved ShinjoP's melodies and his Kaito (Pane dhiria LOL). This one is no exception. Kaito here sometimes sounds disjointed, but he pronounces the lyrics clearly.
21. Star Track (Hatsune Miku) - Koichikurin
- The intro is a bit unimpressive and repetitive and Miku's voice sounds too weak for the power the music was trying to show. However, it gets better towards the middle when the melody dies down a little to give way to Miku's voice.
22. Just Be Friends (Megurine Luka) - Dixie Flatline
- ↑24 Wow.
23. Sonzai Shoumei (Hatsune Miku) - ZasetsuP
- ↑28 The melody sounds really typical, but it's catchy in a way.
24. Meimero (Hatsune Miku) - Yuyoyuppe
- Okay...I'm really not used to hearing Yuyoyuppe songs which aren't rock. I'm still surprised here. Maybe I just need to listen to more of his works :3.
25. Ito Tsumi Ayama Gou (Kaito and Kagamine Len) - MygodP
- It's been quite a while since I've listened to a KaiLen song o:
26. magnet (Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka) - minato
- ↵ Why hello there, returnee XD. This is because of your producer's own cover, isn't it? By the way, this song will reach 2 million views soon!
27. 1925 (Hatsune Miku) - T-Pocket
28. Nanda ka Nakete kita (Hatsune Miku) - TokuryoP
- This is funny XD;. I dig the art so much XD.
29. Mirai Kigen Reki Gannen (GUMI) - millstones
30. Ura Omote Lovers (Hatsune Miku) - wowaka
- ↓27 Hanging by a finger!
Quite a satisfying ranking for me, with all the GUMI and Kaito stuff. I'm kind of missing OwataP's Paradichlorobenzene, though :(. Rolling Girl has really rolled off the top 30, too