|nikki ♫ (fascinates) wrote in ofurotaimu,|
@ 2010-06-22 10:15 pm UTC
↑# - the song moved up from a previous top 30 rank
↓# - song moved down from a previous top 30 rank
↵ - song is a re-entry to the top 30 rankings
original nicovideo link
Songs are arranged from 1-30.
01. Hayabusa (Hatsune Miku) - Ash Blind
- ↑08 What a fitting song to punctuate the ranking and the week. This song was written with thoughts towards Hayabusa, a spacecraft which recently returned to Earth. A little below, you will see Hayabusa's pair song which is a ballad unlike this upbeat one. Ash Blind, btw, is a group of producers which KisenonP or SHO, who worded and composed the song, is a member of.
02. World's End Dancehall (Hatsune Miku x Megurine Luka) - wowaka
- retain. Well....we all know this is going to happen XD;.
03. Dancer in the Dark (Megurine Luka) - fatmanP x Hatsuko
- I love this even if Luka's voice has been digitized. The beat is awesome and reminds me of Eurobeat LOL. I was afraid the rich melody would drown Luka out, especially since her voice wasn't that high in the song, but it didn't happen at all. The English lyrics are pretty good! The wonderful PV was done by Hatsuko.
04. Keep Only One Love (Hatsune Miku) - HachioujiP
- A nice upbeat song from the producer of Sweet Devil. Miku still sounds a bit too digitized, but I love the melody.
05. Hayabusa - Welcome back version - (Hatsune Miku) - KisenonP
- ↑13 This is a pair song to the original Hayabusa, to celebrate the spacecraft's return to Earth. Very nice ballad.
06. Eh? Aa, Sou (Hatsune Miku) - papiyon
- ↑26 What a jump XD;. We all know this is the new Rolling Girl at the moment. Be sure to check out all those sexy covers in the utattemita side *Q*
07. Kibou no Hashi to Jiyuu no Mahou (Kagamine Rin) - 164
- Been waiting for this :3. Very nice, even tuning of Rin which isn't drowned by that wonderful guitar melody in the background. The PV is also nice.
08. Otona no Omocha (Kagamine Rin) - UtsuP
- After UtsuP's Gaichuu, I was a bit hesitant to watch this (yes, I was that crept out), but this is a good rock song with strong Rin vocals.
09. Magic! (Hatsune Miku) - Shino
- Miku sounds smooth and the melody is catchy and lively. Very typical pop song with an anime theme feel, but for some reason, I love this one.
10. Starduster (Hatsune Miku) - Jimmythumb
- ↑15 I still love this. Is it also swept up by the Hayabusa fever?
11. Interstellar (Hatsune Miku) - VocaliodP
- Wow. Long time no see? Quite a different feel from his last hit (1/6), this ballad. I think it sounds awesome. Miku sounds so-so, but the whole song gives off this elegant, nostalgic feel.
12. Sweet bitter (Hatsune Miku) - nana
- Very cute, but typical pop Miku song.
13. Gakufu ga Yomenakute mo Yomeru no Choucho (Hatsune Miku) - tamachang
14. Till the End of the World (Hatsune Miku) - KazuP
- Up from 54 the previous week. The way Miku's tuned reminds me of another producer, but I'm not sure who ><;;;.
15. Pants Nugerumon! (Kagamine Rin) - ChomuP
16. One Call, Love Call (Megurine Luka) - Shomi
- The beat reminds me so much of DECO*27, just a little slower. I personally think the beats drown Luka's voice out because they're the ones ringing in the ears. It's a good listen for me once but looping it makes my ears tingly.
17. Bite the Lip (Kagamine Rin and Len) - MyGodP
- MyGodP's tuning of the Kagamine twins seems to be getting better with each upload, but I do not like this song much. Probably because of the melody? I'm not sure, it needs to grow on me.
18. Kakurete Yoko kara Tobi Renpo (Megurine Luka) - azuma
- The title confused me @_@. Despite that, I like how azuma tuned Luka here -- low and husky but not drowning in the guitars. This rock song laced with traditional Japanese elements remind me of Gakupo songs for some reason. ...and otetsu. But that's because I connect rock!Luka to him.
19. Chip Time Disco (Megurine Luka) - EasyPop
- This is quite good, although I like EasyPop's older works more for some reason (even though they sound alike XD). Luka seems a bit too digitized (I'm not a fan of it, sorry ;; ) but the rhythm is catchy.
20. 6 (Hatsune Miku) - AVTechNo
- I love this so much. The beat is a bit distracting with all those scattered noises in the background so Miku seems drowned, but once you get used to the melody, it sounds really nice.
21. Rolling Girl (Hatsune Miku) - wowaka
22. Just a Game (GUMI) - takamatt
- - - ↓04
23. Just Be Friends (Megurine Luka) - Dixie Flatline
24. Yowamushi Montblanc (GUMI) - DECO*27
- - ↓22
25. Ura Omote Lovers (Hatsune Miku) - wowaka
26. Kago no Tori (Kagamine Rin) - MazoP
- up from 36 last week, this finally made it to the top 30 ♥.
27. oval (Hatsune Miku) - Sorairo Club
- I have stopped counting how many times I looped this song.
28. Nazotoki (long ver) (Kagamine Len) - Hinata Haruhana
29. Ancient Ring (Megurine Luka) - SeikoP
- This is well-done and while the visuals made me think of Miku, Luka's voice sounds good!
30. Shinkai Summit (Hatsune Miku) - DECO*27
Good morning * Good bye (Hatsune Miku) - PowaPowaP
Whenever Tooi Mirai ni Yumemiru Koufuku (Megurine Luka) - Azell
1. Kuusou Teien Izonshou (Kagamine Rin) - cosMo
2. Roshin Yuukai (Kagamine Rin) - iroha
3. magnet (Megurine Luka x Hatsune Miku) - minato
4. Double Lariat (Megurine Luka) - Ago AnikiP
5. Tower (Megurine Luka) - Eshi ja nai KEI