|nikki ♫ (fascinates) wrote in ofurotaimu,|
@ 2010-07-13 11:48 pm UTC
↑# - the song moved up from a previous top 30 rank
↓# - song moved down from a previous top 30 rank
↵ - song is a re-entry to the top 30 rankings
original nicovideo link
Songs are arranged from 1-30.
01. Lost and Found (Hatsune Miku) - Sasakure.UK
- First of all, the beat is...can I say ticklish? It's kind of pointilist and it alternates channels, so when you listen with your earphones, it's kind of ticklish ^^;. Miku's gentle albeit digitized, voice blends well with the beat which becomes more upbeat and full towards the middle. The guitars didn't drown out Miku's voice so the song gives off this airy, serene feel.
02. Wonderland to Shitsuji no Uta (Hatsune Miku) - hachi
03. Hatsune Miku no Gekishou - long version - (Hatsune Miku) - cosMo
- I thought the music box intro was a bit eerie, but I guess I misinterpreted it. The chiming bell-like sounds persists throughout the rather gentle song compared to cosMo's other works.
04. Futariboshi (Hatsune Miku, GUMI) - 40mP
- I'm about to say again that this is a very 40mP-ish song with the familiar beat and everything, but okay... The melody is full of piano and light guitar/drums creating an upbeat but rather gentle song. Miku was tuned a little lower than usual to match GUMI's range. It sounds very cute and sweet and gives off a summery feel, especiall with the PV.
05. Rin Rin HIGH☆MIND (Kagamine Rin) - NanameueP
- I'm not sure how the producer's name is romanized, but the song is very, very cute. Like, Card Captor Sakura cute. The animation is amazing, too. Rin's tuning isn't very good but the anime-like melody and the PV makes up for it so much. It has potential to be the next meme, with the bobbing ribbon...
06. Jihaku (Kagamine Rin) - Hikaru Shuuyou
- A not-so-rock ballad song with very loud guitar melody. So loud, it almost drowned Rin out.
07. Yumekui Nightmare (Hatsune Miku) - Polyphonic Branch
- This song is beautifully eerie, with the suspense-like intro and Airman-reminiscent opening. The piano-guitar melody in the middle is also amazing.
08. World's End Dancehall (Hatsune Miku x Megurine Luka) - wowaka
09. glow (Hatsune Miku) - keeno
10. charActer (Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka) - azuma
- I noticed here first the delicate, jazzy piano melody. Next was Miku's surprisingly smooth and gentle voice. Overall, it's a lovely song with a somewhat dark aura.
11. Hitori Goto Switch (Hatsune Miku) - KulfiQ
- There are a lot of alternative rock songs this week. This one is one of my favorites. The melody is really simple and familiar. however, the refined melody is non-encompassing and blends well with the bass and snappy drums. Miku sounds good, too.
12. MIDI Master (Kagamine Rin and Len) - Wonderful Opportunity
- JesusP is back with a VERY CATCHY song. I find myself singing to the song because of the segmented, easy lyrics (well, aside from the rap part). Easily one of my favorites from the ranking. For some reason I think Len and Rin's tuning has improved tons.
13. Houkai Utahime - disrupted diva- (Hatsune Miku) - MachigeritaP
14. White Out ・ O≒ver≒Line (Hatsune Miku) - Syomi
- This is an interesting remake. Unlike the old version's straightforward guitar intro, It starts of with a freaky beat, but eventually becomes an alternative song with fast-singing, techno Miku. The beat can be a bit heavy on the ears after a few listening, though. As for me, I still prefer the old one.
15. Monochro Liar (Hatsune Miku) - NaiveP
- A normal upbeat Miku song, although the melody is really interesting. Despite the fact that the beat is common, the additional keyboard music adds spice to the song. Miku sounds okay, too.
16. Eh? Aa, Sou (Hatsune Miku) - papiyon
17. Pentab to Kenban (Kagamine Rin) - WorldwideP
18. Mask of Hannya (Kagamine Rin and Len) - HikutsuP (koushirou)
19. Last Slope (Hatsune Miku) - Nana (SevenColors)
- This is a cute upbeat song with animeOP-ish beat and very clear and well-tuned Miku vocals. The piano melody is quite good, as well as the bass. Somehow it gives off shoujo vibes LOL.
20. Sabaku no Bluebird (Kagamine Len) - mothy/AkunoP
- A wonderful song from AkunoP, less dramatic than most of his other works. Len sounds really good against the lightly upbeat melody and Rin's backup vocals is also well-mixed.
21. Black Rock ★ Shooter (Hatsune Miku) - supercell
- ↵44 The anime's or Valshe's doing? ;)
22. Hello (Hatsune Miku) - G3
- ↑26 This is actually a cover of a song bycapsule.
23. Ura Omote Lovers (Hatsune Miku) - wowaka
24. Dive 'N' Arrive (Hatsune Miku) - IsoP
- This is a suave rock song molded with low Miku voice. Very catchy although Miku sounds gratingly low at times.
25. Just Be Friends (Megurine Luka) - Dixie Flatline
- ↵33 Last year, in the same week, was JBF's debut at number 1. I guess it's kind of an anniversary for it, too XD.
26. H!!gh $pё￠ ℃Θmp∪ｔεЯ (Hatsune Miku) - himawari
- A song so worthy of it's title. It's very "techy" sounds makes me forgive the difficult spelling of the title XD. Title aside, it's a messy song...with scattered rhythm/beats. It starts of almost robotic, then upbeat pop, then slightly alternative. It has tons of sounds with DECO*27-like beats. Instead of being annoying because it's all over the place, it's actually fun to listen to.
27. Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -Long Version- (cosMo/BousouP)
- ↵37 Okaeri!
28. Yowamushi Montblanc (GUMI) - DECO*27
29. Floriography -Wasurenagusa- (MEIKO) - ShigotoshiteP
30. Rolling Girl (Hatsune Miku) - wowaka
IMITATION WINGS (Hatsune Miku) - TerakomuroP
Fullmoon (Hatsune Miku) - Rekushi
Okay, this is a very satisfying ranking for me. As for favorites, I can't choose well but so far those close to my heart are Sasakure's Lost and Found (#1), 40mP's Futariboshi (#4), azuma's charActer (#10), KulfiQ's Hitorigoto Switch (#11) and WonOpp's MIDI Master (#10).