|nikki ♫ (fascinates) wrote in ofurotaimu,|
@ 2011-01-18 10:11 pm UTC
As with the utattemita ranking, this week is also productive in terms of uploaded Vocaloid works. So many new and pretty things are at the top this week, that they pushed the oldies down. A lot of genre are also covered this week, from hard rock to jazz to ballad to just plain eeriness XD.
↑# - the song moved up from a previous top 30 rank
↓# - song moved down from a previous top 30 rank
↵ - song is a re-entry to the top 30 rankings
original nicovideo link
Songs are arranged from 1-30.
01. Kusare Gedou to Chocolate (Hatsune Miku) - PinocchioP
- Title translates to "Rotten Heresy and Chocolate".
- The art is a bit morbid, but the lyrics are, too XD;. A fast paced rock song with speedy Miku on vocals that's bound to wake anyone up (coupled with the electric pink and black PV).
02. Dou Iu Koto na no? (Hatsune Miku) - KuchibashiP
- Title translates to "What do you mean". One thing I noticed is the awesome PV and cute melody. Aside from that, the chorus is extremely catchy.
03. Domino Taoshi (Hatsune Miku) - scop
- The jazzy piano and drums melody I love in scop's works is back in this lovely song. As with his songs like "Yubikiri", the piano melody is outstanding as well as the crisp drums and guitars. Scop's piano music (along with papiyon's and Owata's) are always a treat.
04. Juu Mensou (GUMI) - YM
- Title translates to "Ten Faces". The song is upbeat but with an eerie air as what I've seen is common in YM's GUMI songs. The story of the song is a bit sad and morbid but interesting at the same time. The PV is amazing, by the way.
05. Mousou Sketch (Hatsune Miku) - 40mP
06. Sadistic Love (Kagamine Rin) - Junky
- It's been a while since we heard from Junky, and he now gives us another catchy song (remember Melancholic? XD) with sweet electronic beats, autotuned voices and a very cute and pink PV.
07. speed (GUMI x Megurine Luka) - otetsu
- This is one of those rare times otetsu uses GUMI, but as usual he goes all out with rich guitar music, snappy drums and amazing tuning.
08. Karakuri 卍 Burst (Kagamine Rin and Len) - HitoshizukuP and やま△
- Hitoshizuku's first Append work is a rockish, violent song with Nazi vibes. The guitar melody's really good and of course, the Append Rin and Len sound awesome and smooth. Rin just sounds a bit too high as usual, but that's already a character of Hitoshizuku's works.
09. Risky Game (Hatsune Miku) - KurousaP
10. Nanairo no Asa (Hatsune Miku) - Wato
- Title translates to "Seven-colored Morning". I love this song so much! It's a rare jazzy, piano-dominant song with dexterous piano playing and beautiful Miku singing. Very pretty and worth a lot of listen.
11. Ikiryou (Kagamine Rin) - UtsuP
- ↑16 Title translates to "Vengeful Spirit".
12. Love Timer (Kagamine Rin) - Emon(Tes.)
- Typical refreshing pop with cute lyrics. The song reminds me so much of Easypop, just with less autotune and more melodious Rin.
13. Cipher (Hatsune Miku) - FLEET
- This is FLEET's virgin work with a Vocaloid and I must say, it's awesome, from the lyrics to the music to the video. The video, by the way, has an English translation done by Luschka.
14. Boku ga Mita Yume (Hatsune Miku) - KakkokariP
- Title translates to "The Dream I Saw". A mix of jazz and technopop, it starts with a sassy intro and eventually makes way for Miku's gentle voice coupled with electronic beats. The PV is also amazing.
15. Matryoshka (GUMI x Hatsune Miku) - hachi
16. Ue Kara Mesen (Megurine Luka) - BuriruP
- ↑19 Title translates to "View from the Top".
17. Mozaik Role (GUMI) - DECO*27
18. ANAGRAM (Megurine Luka) - MyGodP
- MyGodP's hard rock music with matching awesome MMD PVs never fails to leave me in awe. Not as stellar as his previous work, which I really love, but this one is hauntingly sexy (they love blindfolds so much, don't they? XD).
19. KEEP x OUT (Kagamine Len) - collaboration
- ↓12 The melody and lyrics were provided by LeleleP. The producers involved in this project are Nichrome, CieloP, ChikuP, OrebananaP and GigaP. Gah, I've learned to love this song so much ;_;. So many Lens!
20. Leia (Megurine Luka) - Yuyoyuppe
21. Hidoor Utopia (Hatsune Miku) - SeiretsuP
- The intro is a gentle piano melody, which develops into a richer, more upbeat sounds mixed with bird chirps and other sounds gentle on the ears. Miku's tuned a bit high, but not to the point of screeching. The art and PV are also lovely ;;.
22. Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (Hatsune Miku) - daniwellP
23. Hoshi no Uta (GUMI) - buzzG
24. Hana wo (Hatsune Miku) - uzP
- Title translates to "The Flower". Mostly known for his "Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug". uzP uploads his second song of 2011, this time a fantastic rock ballad sung by a deep and soft-voiced Miku. The charming combination of piano, violin, drums with Miku's echoing voice sounds so magical. This is probably one of my favorite uzP originals now.
25. I love you, I need you (Hatsune Miku) - Eshi ja nai KEI
26. Happy Synthesizer (GUMI x Megurine Luka) - EasyPop
27. Yowamushi Montblanc (GUMI) - DECO*27
28. World's End Dancehall (Hatsune Miku x Megurine Luka) - wowaka
29. Electrical Parade - Remix - (Hatsune Miku) - daniwellP
30. Migi Hidari (Hatsune Miku) - Koushirou/HikutsuP
• Sepia (Hatsune Miku) - KyotonP
• Kumo no Shokutaku (Megurine Luka and miki) - Ichikura
1. Shiro no Musume (Yowane Haku) - AkunoP
2. Kuusou Palette (Kagamine Rin) - YuchaP
3. Sora Tobazu (Kagamine Rin) - Toraboruta
4. Blue (Hatsune Miku) - Yuyoyuppe
5. Oniichan Yuukai (Kagamine Rin) - Chanagi